Webinars have been existent in the 1990’s as an alternative to physical meetings. It originally started as small internal web meetings where it began to evolve and create the best webinar software for effective virtual communication.
The webinar is a type of conference, workshop, or seminar that uses online presence. The main feature is the interactive audio-visual capability between the speaker and participants. Like any face-to-face events, the attendees can ask questions and comment as well as the speaker can respond in real-time.
It is often confused with podcasts or webcasts. Webcast has a one-way communication, where only the speaker is talking, and the listeners will typically listen without interaction.
Benefits of using a Webinar
- It increases the amount of content because you will be addressing common questions and concerns from prospects, clients, suppliers, and employees
- You pack with insights and valuable information for the audience to seek that results in becoming authoritative in a specific field.
- Online training software makes the business extend the global reach with less effort and full of convenience. Companies no longer need to send far-off representative locations.
- Online seminar software can hold the attention of the target audience than traditional marketing tools. Since interested participants do not need to spend to travel far-off, they can focus on learning in front of their computer or smartphone.
- With a webinar, you expose the attendees to your brand repeatedly. Every time an attendee thinks about your industry or niche, they will likely remember your brand.
- Good source of quality sales leads. An online training software comes with the registration form feature where you can keep the data and make follow-ups, send newsletters and promos by email or any form of communication.
- Webinars can build brand loyalty as it establishes a more personal connection level to participants. Your continuous demonstration of capabilities will lead to the growth of trust among the audience to your services, products, and brand
- It allows you to introduce yourself to a targeted audience and communicate the mission and key messages to these prospects effectively. As a result, it established a strong relationship.
- Through the Q & A sessions and polls, you can know and understand the attitude, behavior, and thinking of your audience.
- Opportunity to get insights from your audience. As attendees and the host receives a personal engagement, it will be accessible to gather information and grow the insights and knowledge.
- A webinar is cost-efficient. With the help of Online training software, businesses can reduce the amount of spending on unnecessary travels to networking events and one-on-one meetings.
- Webinars can leverage knowledge, expertise, and market reach of the industry experts by inviting them to sessions. Famous experts can attract new leads and spark interests.
Advantage of using best webinar platforms
- You can accept as many participants as you want.
- You can decide on registration cut-off, but there are no room restrictions
- It helps your students to access your webinar easily. The software allows you to open access and any students can attend anywhere in the world
- You can record the online classes. Students can watch anytime if ever someone wasn’t able to make it on the schedule you set.
- You can record your online class ahead of schedule. Even when you are in another schedule or asleep, you can still run the online class
- Since you record the online class through the software, you can let it be accessible online, and whoever wants to access you may charge for a fee. It will become a source of passive income.
- Using the right online seminar software, a live class can be possible, and students can still ask questions and interact.
- You can monitor the success rate of your online classes. The online training software can help you gather feedback, responses, attendance rate, and performance of students. The analytics can be useful for your further planning and development.
- If you love to conduct training, but you hate public speaking, online seminar software will be your most considerable help. You do not need to stand in the huge crowd and tremble. You simply speak online with the world watching and listening without your hands shaking.
- Online training software will make you highly professional and give a feel of high expertise.
- Choosing the best webinar platform will give you the position of authority.
Best Webinar Software You Can Consider using
The best webinar platform is useful for those who don’t have enough technical capabilities to set up a webinar. It is best used in hosting webinars in an automated fashion to a broad audience. It is capable of streaming to a YouTube channel and has a password-protected meeting when meeting an audience online.
- Provide pop-ups for your audience which allows the student to buy your product or service right there in the webinar
- It offers excellent two-way communication via live chat where it can pull video of the participant for a one-on-one video chat.
- It creates a universal signal from Broadcast Distribution Technology
- It uses the latest applications such as RTMP, WebRTC, HLS and Flash that made it compatible with almost all web browsers and devices
- Every session is automatically recorded, and you can send it to the audience for them to replay
- Automatic recording
- Offers amazing customer support
- Built-in auto-responder
- Social media integrations
- Capable of handling multiple attendants
- Compatibility with various browsers and operating systems
- Allows you to incorporate polls and surveys with your webinar
- Extremely easy to use, with user-friendly dashboards and interfaces
- Quick set up process; it takes about 60 seconds to get up and running
The online training software that successfully managed to integrate marketing strategy in the webinar solution. Also, it offers both live and automated webinars.
- Multiple presenters, screen-sharing options, HD video, live chats
- Allows up to 100 attendees even in the basic plan
- Unlimited live viewers using YouTube Live Integration
- Robust chat features and a mobile app available
- WordPress integration
- In-built analytics suite
- It allows integration with popular tools like MailChimp, GetResponse, etc.
One of the most popular online seminar software because of the impressive and user-friendly interface. It best suits small and medium-sized businesses. It is easy to reach customers for training, product orientation, and marketing. If you are not technically capable, no need to worry because the software can be set-up effortlessly.
- Offers polls and surveys for feedback
- Chat options and interactive sessions
- Can be connected to Facebook and YouTube to enhance engagement
- You can record the entire audio and video of the live sessions, which are then stored in clouds, and can be downloaded easily
- Multiple presenters can present in HD content
ClickMeeting offers a free 30-day trial
- For smooth and seamless video, accessibility to high-bandwidth internet is necessary; the performance mitigates if a fast connection is unavailable
- Grievance redressal is a problem on weekends, and usually requires 1-2 business days
- Pricing plans offer slightly low audience limit
Known as “most powerful automated online training software” built with direct integration to WebinarJam.it has full-automation of customer-activity through email connections. It enables the users to be on the loop.
- One-click platform swap between WebinarJam and EverWebinar
- Allows you to fake your audience count
- Performance stats in real-time
- Convert past live events into evergreen events
- Just-in-time webinars that start right away upon registration
- An advanced scheduling system that helps block out unavailable dates
- Time-zone auto-detection for the ease of users all over the globe
- Unlimited free hosting via reliable, cloud-based servers
Demio online seminar software can easily record your webinar automatically to the cloud. It can deliver real-time, HD streaming and gives you great looking designs. All its packages include webinar setup, 24/7 live chat, email support, storage of 100 recordings and analytics.
- It offers a value-based customer experience by automatically recording sessions in the cloud for use at a later time. These can be accessed and downloaded at any time by the user
- Allows extensive customization options to the user
- Offers in-built analytics
- Can be easily integrated with any marketing tool
- Offers powerful tracking options
- Provides extensive automation
Cluttering and confusion in organizing the webinar can no longer be a worry. It automatically helps you arrange your schedules and collaboration. You can easily focus on reaching more people and growing the business.
It offers automated email reminders, customized invitations, highly converting subscription page, and promote your upcoming event and drive traffic.
- Pre-recorded events
- Robust analytics
- HD video quality
- 24/7 customer support
- Integrations with GoToMeeting
- In-built polls and surveys to engage your audience
- Automatic recording, which can then be shared online
- Seamless integration with tools such as Zapier, Salesforce, Unbounce, etc.
- Source tracking to discover which channel resulted in maximum webinar sign-ups
- Software is somewhat outdated
- The Starter plan limits the count to just 100 attendees
- Comes with a hefty price, even the lowest tier plan costs around $900/year
The online training software that is known to be the most accessible tool to use, it has out-of-the-box thank you and sign-up pages.
It can create four types of webinars:
- Live – broadcasted with a live host for audience interaction
- Automated – recorded webinars that run at certain times or on-demand
- Series – a group of several webinars
- Hybrid – a combination of live and recorded videos
- Lightning-fast live chat
- Instant screen sharing
- Run multiple polls before, during, and after the webinar
- Timed offers to display at any time during your webinar
- Email automation and drip campaigns
- High-converting, custom registration landing pages
- Analytics dashboard with the ability to export data
- Integrations with 1,000+ apps with Zapier
The primary service offered by GetResponse is email marketing, and webinar marketing solution is part of the full package. The good thing about this online training software is the handy availability of email lists and a webinar solution, which makes complete convenience for you to send follow-ups and thank you messages to the registrants.
- Allows you to customize your webinar URL
- Pre-existing webinar invitations and reminder templates with pre-filled webinar details
- One-click webinar recording
- Text chat feature to drive engagement
- One-click sharing options
- Allows you to set up autoresponders
- Tracks conversion stats and provides detailed audience statistics
- The free trial provides space for up to 1,000 contacts only
- Customer support doesn’t include phone support
- The pricing structure is somewhat complicated. The prices increase exponentially along with your list size
One of the best webinar platforms that can cater to big businesses and education institutions. It is also good to use if you already build a relationship with the target audience.
No maximum limit of attendees and offers unlimited storage, automatic recording, and storing of webinar events to the cloud. It can do Livestream through Facebook Live, YouTube, live Q&A and polls as well as other lead generation tools
- Unlimited storage and unlimited viewers
- Impressive customer support
- Allows you to privatize your events
- Private link sharing
- Extensive in-built analytics
- Stream to Facebook Live or YouTube
- You can embed the webinar into your website
- some rare occurrences of connectivity lags
- Does not offer a free trial
One of the best webinar platforms that are intuitive, cloud-based, and has a user-friendly interface. The online seminar software offers HD video and audio, screen sharing, desktop, and application sharing.
Furthermore, it allows you to host either scheduled or unscheduled sessions and backing-up each session in the cloud. Here’s the best part; it allows you for a private and public chat while not interrupting the speaker.
- Exquisite HD video and audio, along with screens sharing facility
- Desktop and app sharing options
- Backup of every meeting in the cloud
- Allows private and public chats, which lets the attendees communicate during the event without any interruption
- Offers integration with Google calendar and Microsoft Outlook
- Provides free access to up to 100 participants and 40 mins limit on group meetings
- Efficient host controls and virtual whiteboards
- User-friendly and easily navigable dashboard
- There are no one-time fees, and it’s free to sign up
- Some reviews suggest that the audio quality should be improved
- Some users complain about the calls get automatically disconnected sometimes
Perfect online seminar software for small groups, businesses, starters, and education institutions. Powered by HD video broadcasting, screen sharing, MP4 sharing, built-in surveys, and automatic webinar recording.
- Up to 6 live presenters and up to 1,000 participants
- Provide options for real-time audience chat
- Offers in-built Q&A sessions, live-chat, polls, surveys to engage your audience
- Follows-up with your attendees via emails
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- A free 30-day trial at the start, so that you make sure that the environment suits you
- best webinar software that offers robust analytics and built-in reporting
- Some would say it is a little overpriced, but the value it brings to the table makes it worthwhile
- Does not allow broadcasting from mobile devices